A license massage therapist is trained in more then just massage they are trained in Anotomy and have knowledge of Structural Kinesiology and the contraindication of when not to massage.
Stephen specializes in a number of well-known therapeutic techniques that will help you
on your pain-free journey.
- Swedish Massage: Known as the *classic* massage throughout Europe, the Swedish massage focuses on general relaxation, stimulation of circulation, enhancing muscle tone and is therapeutic in reducing muscle tightness.The basic techniques used are applied pressure against deeper muscles and bones, and rubbing in the same direction as the flow of blood returning to the heart.
- Deep Tissue Massage: Often used for clients with chronic pain and injury, Deep Tissue massage techniques allow for massage pressure applied to the deeper core layers of the body. Often with joint manipulation using the elbow as well as the usual thumb, finger and fist. Aided with the use of oils, creams, hot stones and aromatherapy, this will normally have an immediate and positive affect.
- Sports Massage: Customized massage using different strokes and modalities. Massaging the muscle group often being over used.
- Hot Stone Massage:Your basic Swedish massage using hot stones along with a verity of strokes.
- Rossiter Coach : System for Pain Relief
Specialty Treatment Areas:
- General Relaxing of the Muscles
Using different strokes the use of Therapeutic Touch can also give relief to:
- Foot detox bath and hand hot wax treatment.
Call or email : (704) 543-0780 OFFICE - (704) 661-7720
MLD Manual Lymphatic drainage